Custom Apparel Quote
Loaf Apparel offers quality T-shirts with printing in minimum orders of 200 pieces*. Below is a very general quote to give you a baseline. For a more detailed quote please contact us with the following required information. (NOTE: We also offer hoodies, polos and youth-sized T-shirts. Contact us for pricing.)
ALL of the following information has an impact on your quote so please be as detailed as possible.
1) What is the PURPOSE of your shirt? (examples include: resale, long-term use, wear it once for an event, prizes to give away, etc.)
2) What TYPE of shirt do you want? (If you’re not sure we will make a suggestion based on the purpose indicated in #1)
Weight (i.e. 5oz cotton, Heavy Cotton, 50/50 blend)
SHORT sleeve or LONG sleeve
Men’s shirts and/or Women’s shirts
CREW neck or V-NECK
Plain Ts or Pocket Ts
3) How many shirts do you want in EACH SIZE? Please indicate MEN’s or WOMEN’s shirts.
XXXX-Large (not always available)
XXXXX-Large (not always available)
4) What COLOR SHIRTS do you want?
Just one color:
Various colors in each size. (If we don’t have a color in stock we will offer an alternative in your quote.)
5) Please submit your art (design) in either .EPS or .AI vector file format. This is the industry standard for high-quality apparel printing. Vector art can be scaled to any size and retain its sharpness and detail at no loss in quality.
Designs can be emailed to email@example.com. (If your design is too large to email, you can set up a shared folder on a google cloud drive for free and we can download it from there.)
IMPORTANT: All fonts used in the design MUST be converted to outlines to avoid errors in missing fonts and altered formats. If you don’t know how to do this, please ask your designer to do it.
NOTE: Standard PMS colors will be used to match your design colors as closely as possible. If you require exact color matching there is an extra charge.
6) Please provide the EXACT dimensions of your design. Height and Width.
7) Please indicate where your design(s) will be located on the shirt?
Front and Back (there is an extra cost for both front and back)
A more customized location, for example: front left shoulder, bottom right hem line)
*For smaller (less than 200 pieces) or more customized orders contact us directly.
Following are BASELINE prices to give you a BALLPARK quote. Prices will vary based on all the elements indicated in the above questionnaire.
The following numbers are based on 200 printed, short sleeve, crew neck, black or white t-shirts (100% cotton or 50/50 cotton/poly blend).
Small, Medium, Large, X-Large shirts only (not printed): $5 each
2XL, 3XL, 4XL, 5XL (if available): $8 each
PLUS your design printed on the shirt:
1 color: $2.50 per shirt/per side
2 color: $4.00 per shirt/per side
3 color: $5.50 per shirt/per side
4 color: $7.00 per shirt/per side
A "side" means a distinct and separate design. For example: a design printed on the chest is one side, another design printed on the back (or shoulder, or hemline, for example) is an additional side.
Example: An X-Large, Black, Crew Neck, Short-sleeve, 100% cotton T-shirt with a 2-color design printed on the front (chest) would be $9.00 (x200 shirts) plus shipping and tax (if applicable) and art set-up fee.
There is a one-time art set-up fee of $20 (per design) which includes up to two revisions. Additional revisions are $10 each.
After you have approved the design size and colors, we will start your order once we receive full payment.